IMPORTANT LINKS: ADVISORS. FACULTY/STAFF. ACTIVITIES. DATE&RATES. SCHEDULE. COMMUNITY. EMPLOYMENT. CAMPHALFBLOOD. HARRYPOTTER. CAMPFANDOM. ABOUT.
What Parents are Saying:
I highly recommend this camp to everyone!! Our son Adam has been going to Digivations Camp Demigod for years now and has grown into a compassionate, empathetic person because of it. Thank you Dr Anne and Dr. Steve. - Bob B.
Camp Demigod was a great experience for my child- an experience where young people who love reading, mythology, sci-fi and learning in general can find their "tribe" and have a joyful summer! - Lina H.
Excellent, knowledgeable and caring people and instructors. My daughter had the most wonderful time and made lasting friendships from all across the world. A definite must for any curious child with an active imagination and a hungry mind. - Anders O.
NASA Award Winning
Role Playing & Theatrical Combat
INNOVATION CLASSES: DIGIVATIONS is a camp and academy fusion where literary and media themes incorporating role play serve as the key vehicle for campers/students through which they learn about Ancient Cultures, Languages & Greece, Anthropology, Ethnography, as well as Innovation & STEM subjects encompassing Advanced Computing and Materials, AI/VR, Biomimicry and Biotechnology, Commercial Space & Space Exploration, Design Thinking, Genetics, Intelligent Homes, Cities, Infrastructure and Transportation, Nanotechnology, Newtons Laws, Einstein’s Theories and Quantum Physics, Sustainability, Model UN & the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goal concepts along with a plethora of additional topics and subjects which fuel the creative work of the individual student.
CREATIVE ENGAGEMENT with STEM and INNOVATION TOPICS: Highlights include:
- Independent and interactive seminars (not for credit) taught by world class university faculty including Nobel Prize Laureates, graduate students, and world class industry professionals along with youth peer experts. Campers/Students actively engage with such faculty and industry experts through meaningful and robust question and answer sessions and conceptual framework analysis and hands-on activities.
- Innovation classes focus on the regenerative impact of emerging technologies, as well as the attributes of humanity which engage collaboration through creative, intellectual and sensory qualities to solve local and global challenges.
- Attendees explore a variety of literary and media themes including Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and Camp Fandom incorporating the infamous Hunger Games to the Marvel Universe and beyond, utilizing AI, fine art, music, science and engineering including computation/coding to robotics, composition, film, theater, improvisation, theatrical combat and sword play.
- Hands-on projects empower youth to solve quests, create future unicorn prototypes & art, write short stories, plays, musical & theatrical performances based around the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals and their 169 targets.
- Project presentations and performances are evaluated by faculty, and receive feedback.
- Attendees receive a DIGIVATIONS certificate for successful completion of program.
Cornell University - The destination for young creatives and scientists, hungry for knowledge and friendships with like-minded peers. They transform passion and potential into purpose through exploration of the cutting edge of what humanity is facing and achieving. A tightly knit intellectual and creative international inclusive community of 80 students from ages 12 to 17 from all over the world attend Harry Potter Sustainable Universe, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Fandom and XGENS SDG Model UN Institute to learn from award-winning coaches and professionals.
INTERVIEW & INDIVIDUAL CAMP TOUR
Applicants are invited to be interviewed by the Founders, Drs. Anne and Steve Berman to determine their interests, and how their strengths would successfully contribute to the cohort of interest. This process will also enable all of us to determine how their identified areas of development would be strengthened and their personal development goals would be met by their participation at Camp. DIGIVATIONS’ goals are to enable each camper/student to have make friends of a lifetime, learn, have fun and be “Inspired to Become the Next Generation of Innovators, Mentors and Leaders.”